Jackson Hole Wyoming Lodging For Old West Days
Jackson Hole has long been considered the “Last of the Old West” and with its rich history, it’s not hard to understand why. Stay a week at great Jackson Hole Wyoming lodging and get a taste of the old west at Jackson Hole’s Old West Days. Every Memorial Day weekend, Jackson Hole hosts Old West Days that features throwbacks to the olden days in Jackson Hole! Old West Days in Jackson Hole are being held on May 24-27th this year and is going to be a ton of fun. The fun events include:
- Mountain Man Rendezvous and Traders Row – Teton County Fairgrounds at 9 a.m. This event will have a bow & arrow competition, hawk & knife competition, candy cannon and more.
- Rotary Wine Fest – Being held at the Snow King event Center.
- Bar J Chuckwagon kickoff dinner
- 31st Annual Old West Parade- This horse-drawn parade features mountain men, covered wagons, vintage vehicles and more
- Old Town Entertainment featuring country western music and dancing, kids activities, a mechanical bull, demonstrations and a cowpoke rodeo.
- Old West Brewfest – also held in Town Square and will feature a variety of craft beers from local and regional breweries.
- Jackson Hole Shootout- Being held on Saturday night this is the longest running shootout in the country.
- Jackson Hole Rodeo
- Stagecoach Rides- Being offered on Sunday and Monday.
These great events and many more are going to be going on for the whole family to enjoy. Make sure you stay at a great family-friendly resort like the Lodge at Jackson Hole for all the great Jackson Hole activities. The Lodge at Jackson Hole has great accommodations and amenities for an amazing vacation. Spend a few hours lounging at their heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, or get a great massage at their full-service spa. The Lodge is the perfect place to unwind after a fun day of exploring Old West Days at Jackson Hole.