The spa therapists at The Lodge offer gentle indulgences designed to calm your body, mind and soul through relaxing touch and healing energies. In their skilled hands, you can enjoy a variety of soothing massage therapies, revitalizing aromatherapy, purifying body treatments and romantic couple’s treatments.
Due to being a small and very sought after spa we encourage you to book as much in advance as possible. We highly recommend at least 12 hours to receive your desired treatment time. Please refrain from receiving treatments when you are sick or not feeling well. We request that you arrive 10 Minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to check in. If you need to change or cancel a spa appointment please notify us at least 6 hours in advance or you will be charged half of your treatment value.
- Therapeutic – 50, 65 & 80 Minutes / $90, $110 & $130 ~ A massage customized to your needs using organic oils and a variety of techniques to relax, rejuvenate and revive your body and mind.
- Deep Tissue – 50, 65 & 80 Minutes / $95, $115 & $135 ~ Relieves muscles that are achy, sore or in chronic pain. This massage specifically targets areas of tension. Perfect after a long day of exploring Jackson Hole.
- Aromatherapy – 50, 65 & 80 Minutes / $100, $120 & $140 ~ Choose from a variety of aromatherapy blends to add to your massage experience…followed by a revitalizing foot treatment.
- Mountain Tune-Up – 30 Minute / $70 ~ A perfect focus treatment for when you just need to replenish one or two areas of the body. Or choose a ‘hands, head and foot’ option to help you adjust to the altitude of Jackson Hole.
- Couples Massage – Enjoy a 50 or 65 minute massage in the same room as your partner or friend. Not available during our off-season months. – Additional $10 Charge
- Expectant Mother Massage - 50, 65 Minutes Upon Availability – Relieve aches and pains in your 2nd or 3rd trimester with a relaxing massage safe for you and your baby. – Additional $10 Charge
- Arnica Oil Upgrade – This luxurious oil is grown here in Wyoming and helps relieve muscle aches and pains. A wonderful addition to a deep tissue massage. - Additional $10
- Coconut Oil Upgrade – Our coconut oil is always organic and very hydrating to soothe dry skin in the Wyoming climate. – Additional $5
- Hydrating Foot Treatment – Enjoy a hot stone massage on your feet to help penetrate our healing and nourishing peppermint foot balm. – Additional $5
- Exfoliating Sugar Polish – 30 Minutes / $65 ~ Restore your skin’s luster with this amazing sugar polish followed by a hydrating organic lavender lotion. You will leave with silky smooth skin & a healthy glow.
- Moor Mud Wrap – 55 Minutes / $120 ~ Experience miracle mud from an ancient lake bed in Canada. This detoxifying treatment reduces muscle tension, refreshes skin, rids the body of toxins & eliminates fatigue. Treatment includes a loofah exfoliation, a relaxing wrap & a cocoa shea butter application.
- Seaweed Algae Clay Wrap – 45 Minutes / $100 ~ Stimulate your metabolism & detox with a wrap that includes a light exfoliation followed by Seaweed Clay painted on the body and finished with an organic lavender lotion.
- Renewing Rose Wrap- 70 Minutes / $140 ~ This luxurious Wrap uses one of the purest forms of Rose available to deeply hydrate and replenish the skin and the mind. We start with a polishing exfoliation of ground olive pits. Then we wrap the body with a restoring Rose Serum and follow with an intensely hydrating Rose Butter Cream. The ultimate in relaxation.
- 50 minute Deep Tissue Massage with Organic Arnica Oil for $100
- Sugar Polish with 50 Minute therapeutic Massage for $150
- Renewing Rose Wrap with 30 Minute Mountain Tune-Up for $200