Spend Time at the Teton County Fair and Jackson Resorts
Jackson resorts offer tons of great accommodations and amenities for a wonderful vacation to the area. The Lodge at Jackson Hole offers customizable trips with the opportunity for vacationers to go horseback riding, whitewater rafting, fly-fishing and much more. If you want a real treat during your Jackson Hole vacation come to town during July 19-28th and explore the Teton County Fair.
The Teton County Fair is a fun event for the whole family! The ten-day fair features tons of fun events and activities to enjoy. There will be traditional carnival rides, a petting zoo and spectacular shows to watch. The current schedule line-up includes:
- Turn and Burn Horse barrel and pole racing on Sunday, July 21st
- A full-scale rodeo with bull riding and more on July 24th and July 27th
- A chocolate pudding eating contest on Thursday, July 25th
- Scott Land Marionette show on July 25-27th
- Mechanical Bull Riding on July 25-27th
- The 4-H Redneck Olympic games on Saturday July 27th
- Performances by the Mountain Thunder 4-H cloggers, can art performances by Matt Sorenson, Hypnotist Richard Baker and more during the festival
There will be various other events like horse shows, figure 8 contests, dog agility trials, baby crawl competitions and so much more. This ten-day festival has so much for the whole family to enjoy. Certain events require a ticket entry, so make sure you check out the Fairgrounds website ahead of time for prices.
Stay at a great Jackson Hole hotel, like the Lodge at Jackson Hole, for the perfect summer vacation with all the trimmings. The whole family can enjoy the Lodge’s gourmet breakfast buffet and heated indoor and outdoor pools. Couples will love the outdoor Jacuzzi and in-room fireplaces for added romance. Contact their friendly staff today with any questions or to book your amazing summer vacation!