Spring and Jackson Hole Activities for Vacation
Winter in Jackson Hole is great for all sort of fun winter activities like skiing, snowboarding, building snowmen and ice skating. But springtime in Jackson Hole can be just as fun! There are plenty of great things to do in Jackson Hole where snow is not required, although you can still ski and have fun in the snow well into March. Make sure to stay at the Lodge at Jackson Hole, a luxury Jackson Hole resort, when you take your spring vacation. The Lodge at Jackson Hole’s first class accommodations and amenities will make you never want to leave. Their Jackson Hole hotel rooms include comfortable beds with double pillow top mattresses, cozy down comforters, 51” flat screen televisions, luxury bath amenities including rain showers and are decorated in a modern Western style. Many rooms even feature fireplaces for you to cuddle up in bed and relax with.
When you stay at the Lodge at Jackson Hole this spring make sure to check out these amazing spring activities:
- Guided Horseback riding through the Gros Ventre River Valley or Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- Fly Fishing in Snake River or Flat Creek which are full of rainbow trout and other fish
- Hiking Tours through the Grand Teton National Park or Yellowstone
- Wildlife Safaris to see all the great animals awakening from hibernation
- Whitewater rafting down the Snake River
- Llama Trekking in the Yellowstone backcountry
- Visiting Mormon Row
Make sure to check out these great activities when you come to Jackson Hole. In your downtime, check out the Lodge at Jackson Hole’s fabulous amenities including an indoor pool, outdoor hot tub and spa. Their full-service Jackson Hole Spa is the perfect place to unwind after a long day exploring Jackson Hole. If a spring vacation to Jackson Hole sounds amazing to you, contact the friendly staff at the Lodge at Jackson Hole to book your stay.